About our website
By reading and continuing to use the site you agree to the following conditions of use.
The Connected Kent + Medway Website ("the Website") is operated by Unicard Ltd (UK registered company. No. 4817824) on behalf of Kent County Council (KCC), Kent Connected, 1st floor Invicta House, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1XX, UK.
We make every effort to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and up-to-date. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in this Website.
Website and cookies
The website may capture, store and use information about your computer, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
We want to make our website and the online services we provide, useful and reliable. This sometimes involves placing small amounts of information called cookies on your computer, mobile phone or other device used to access the internet.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, enabling you to use services you have specifically asked for and remembering your preferences. They also give website operators useful, non-personal information about how people use their website.
- Enable services you have specifically asked for (such as paying for services)
- Collect anonymous information on the pages visited.
- Remember choices you make (such as signing in to your account) or that improve your experience of the website.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
You can stop cookies being downloaded on to your computer or other device by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. If you do this, however, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
Where our website links to external resources or websites, these may add their own cookies. These are outside our control.
Links to other websites
Certain links in our site may take you outside the Website. We make reasonable efforts to make sure the content available on linked websites is not defamatory or offensive.
Inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by KCC of the linked website, its operator or its content nor is KCC responsible for the content of any website or web page outside of the Website.
Unless otherwise stated all materials, computer programs, pictures, audio, video, artistic music and literary works featured on the Website or viewable by means of the Website, and the selection or arrangement thereof, is copyright of KCC (Copyright Protected Material). Permission is granted to reproduce Copyright Protected Material in any format or media, provided:
- it is solely used for private or educational use;
- it is reproduced accurately and no changes are made to the material;
- it is not used in a derogatory or misleading context; and
- KCC is acknowledged as the owner.
The permission to reproduce the Copyright Protected Material does not extend to:
- copyright works which are identified as being the copyright of a third party;
- audio and/or video conveyed in any Webcast viewable via the Website;
- Connected Kent + Medway logo and smartcard design
- the coat of arms of KCC; or
- commercial purposes without the express written permission of KCC.
Should you require permission for the above, please contact us by email at ConnectedSmartcard@kent.gov.uk
We try at all times to make our website as accessible as reasonably possible to all users. In no way does KCC seek to deliberately discriminate against disabled users to access the website service in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.